Saturday, February 14, 2009

Card Request for Dakota

I spoke with my parents today and Dakota goes into the hospital Monday to start chemo. They apparently changed their minds about treating with radiation first. So, he stays in the hospital for two nights, then goes back in two weeks. He will be tutored at home since he'll be out of school for some time now.

Anyway, for those of you that would like to send a card, I would be appreciative. His older brother is feeling a little left out, so if you can send one to him as well, I'll be doubly appreciative. Here is the information:

Dakota Moore
c/o Stephanie Smith
PO Box 59
Hartford, TN 37753

Nicholas Moore
c/o Stephanie Smith
PO Box 59
Hartford, TN 37753

Thanks so much for your continued support!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the addresses Tina I will try to get some boy cards made up tomorrow and send them out on Oh I guess Tuesday since there is no mail on Monday!!! Pooo!!!

I am so sorry your family is having to deal with this!!! Cancer is aweful!!!!

Heather

Andrea said...

Forgive me for asking, but is this one of your boys? I was just wondering. Even though I do not know you, I have thought about this boy several times since I first saw a post that he was sick. He is now and will be in my prayers. Hang in there... :)

ShareThis