Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fairy Flutterby

This is my card for Flutterby Wednesday. You'll have to look really hard to find the butterfly, but I do have one on this card. Sadly, this will be my last week as a Flutterby Featured Stamper. I want to thank Danni for the opportunity to play every week and for her hard work getting all the cards rounded up and for showcasing them on her blog. She's such a sweetheart.

This week we were challenged to use orange and yellow on our card. I hope you decide to take the challenge. All you have to do is make a card that has a butterfly on it, and when you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword FBW46.

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute card and I didn't have to look to hard to find the butterfly :)

Oh I'm going to miss you as a flutterby designer! You do such great work. I love your blog though and will still be keeping up with your creations!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love her so sweet, awesome coloring.

Lauren said...

Super cute! Great colors.

Rachel said...

Such beautiful colors! beautiful card Tina. :0)

Jane Wetzel said...

so simply cute!

Cathy said...

Hey Tina,

I LOVE your card!! This is so very cute!!!

I'll miss you as a Flutterby girl, but I will still be keeping up with your beautiful creations!!

Hugs, Cathy

Danni said...

I'm so glad you were a part of the team! Your creations are so amazing! I love this image! Oh so cute!!
Great job!

Ashley said...

This card is so sweet! I love the Two Scoops image! Adorable!

Jenn D said...

I see the butterfly right there on your sentiment. I'm a sucker for bugs. Super cute!

Heather said...

Hey Tina,

I am sorry to see you leave the team, but I understand!!! I think I can tell by several of your last cards you are trying out for Paper MakeUP maybe???? Good luck if I am right!!!!

I love this little stamp it is adorable and I found the Flutter By too!!!!

I love the papers and the colors you choose for this card!!!

Heather

Risa Malieta W. said...

These images are just adorable Tina and you have done a superb job with them! Your color combo is beautiful and your coloring rocks!! After a bit of looking I found the butterfly...yeah for me!
hugs
Risa:)

Janna said...

Tina this is amazing!!! I love this little girl and the layout is perfect! Sorry to hear that you will no longer be on the DT! Your work has been amazing!

smiles,
janna

Allison said...

Such a sweet color palette. I love your shading here!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Love this! That little fairy is just too cute!

Hugs~Becky

ShareThis