Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hugs and Kisses


I, again, used this cute little fairy image from Two Scoops Rice Designs. The papers are Pink Flamingo from SU! I just love the sunny colors and all of the designs are lovely. I was immediately drawn to it in the catalog.


Duke's friend bought him a ticket to Costa Rica and he will be going sometime next month for two weeks. He's been wanting to go for some time, so now is as good a time as any, especially when his only expense will be a round trip tickets and food money. He has been to Costa Rica many times before, and he just loves it there.



Dakota had a very hard time with his first round of chemo; he received the chemo meds three days in a row. He's been very sick, violent, and really tired. Poor kid has to go through this all again on Monday, just the one day of chemo this time though. Then, he waits 21 days to start again.

12 comments:

Cathy said...

I love this color scheme and the little fairy is adorable. I'm gonna have to get me one of those!! So sweet!!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love your happy colors, so sweet, want to hug her.

Kimmie0270 said...

What great colors

V Colbourne said...

Love the bright colors-- makes me dream of summer!! I wish it was here rather than the huge snowstorm we are experiencing right now.

My heart goes out to Dakota. My family has been touched by cancer 3 times in the past few years, and it is the worse thing in the world. Sending him my thoughts and prayers.

E.T said...

Love it!

Lynn said...

Tina this card is super cute!
TFS

Jenn D said...

Poor Dakota, I hope he feels better soon. Hopefully the next round won't be as bad because he's been through it ocne already. I'm thinking of him on a daily basis.

Your card is so cute! That Pink Flamingo paper is so pretty and cheerful. Your image is adorable!

Jenn

Heather "Hev" said...

That is fabulous and i LOVE that image!!

Soft hugs for Dakota!

Rachel said...

Love the colors so so cute!

AlienAnessa said...

Oh I stinkin' LOOOOOOVE the blueprint of this card!!! And all the colors you chose, there is something about this card - and it's not even an alien!! - that is just rockin' my world!!!

Michelle said...

Oh How fun! She's adorable! That paper is so bright and cheery. I can totally see why you were drawn to it!

Sorry to hear about Dakota - still praying!

Risa Malieta W. said...

Awww your card is too cute and I LOVE this image...pure cuteness! Your card above is very beautiful as well Tina!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis