Friday, February 27, 2009

Jaina Fairy

This is another image from Paper Makeup Stamps, I love all her fairies. I hope you can see the embossing on the Lavender Moon layer, it's a Sizzix Texturz Embossing Plate. Thankfully they work in my Wizard Die Cutting Machine. I picked these up at my LSS and they are relatively inexpensive. The embossing isn't as deep as the Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, but these are much larger and capable of embossing an entire card front. Well worth the money in my opinion.

I have had a long couple of days at work, hopefully today will pass rather quickly and I can get on with the weekend. I am hoping to head to Michael's to get a few MS punches since I have a couple of coupons burning a hole in my pocket. There are a few projects I have in mind that uses them, so I hope I get lucky and find them in stock.

13 comments:

Annapurna said...

Very cute! Nicely done with all the layers.

MS punches are on sale this week, where I live. You should check out the new EK success punches that just came out, while you are at M's :-)

Cindy Haffner said...

She is darling, i love those colors, so pretty.

Lisa Foster said...

What an adorable Fairy! Your coloring is perfect!!! Love it!
I've got my fingers crossed that today will pass quickly too! Have fun at Michael's...hope you find what ya want!

Kimmie0270 said...

great stamp! I LOVE the colors you chose!

Rachel said...

What a sweet fairy image, love the colors you chose. Great card!! :0)

Danni said...

This is so pretty! Love everything about it!!
Hope you find what you want at Michaels!

Michelle said...

PRetty card and the butterfly on the flower is an cute touch! Your coloring is wonderful and the image is too cute!

Hope you are able to find the punches you want!

Christina Fischer said...

This is so sweet -- love the colors! :)

Lynn said...

Oh this is so darling! The image, embossing and the flower with butterfly look fantastic!

Lauren said...

This is so sweet and the colors are so fresh. LOVE IT!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Adorable, Tina! Have fun shopping!

Hugs~Becky

Cathy said...

Very sweet!! Love her, so cute!! Pretty colors too.

AlienAnessa said...

Holy smokes this is gorgeous!! Imagine why I love the colors???!!!

ShareThis