Monday, February 2, 2009

Little Somethings

I used this super cute dress from Amy's Boutique and Amy's Boutique Sentiments by AmyRStamps available at All That Scraps. I hope you can see all the sparkle from the SU! Dazzling Diamonds glitter, wow!

I also sampled Lauren's mytimess22 sketch.

Here is a close-up:
I was able to craft the better part of the day yesterday, got several things done. I hope I can return sometime during the week because I had so much fun. You never realize how much you miss creating until you can't for a bit.

My nephew's doctor is scheduling an appointment to give the test results, hopefully soon. We're all going a little crazy waiting.

We are experiencing issues with our internet lately. I'll be trying to get it repaired this week, so if I don't come and leave comments, just know that I will later.

12 comments:

Danni said...

Wow!! I love this! I've been very unsure of these images but wow, this is stunning! I just love how sparkly it is and the colors and wow!! LOVE this!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty, love the sparkle.

Allison said...

Mmm...sparkly! Great shading around the dress (got to do this!).

Silli said...

Tina, your card is so pretty. Love the glitter!

Kimmie0270 said...

I LOVE all that sparkle!

Cathy said...

Very pretty!! Gotta love the sparkle!!

Rachel said...

Tina this is gorgeous! wow you sure can see all the sparkle and boy do i love sparkle!lol. you did a great job with this sketch!!

Catherine said...

so adorable, Tina :)

Michelle said...

Yes, you can really see the sparkle! It's very very pretty!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

I can see the sparkle and it's beautiful! Love this card!

Hugs,
Becky

AlienAnessa said...

Oh

my

gosh

This is absolutely adorable, love the blingy dress!!!

Risa Malieta W. said...

Your card is very cute and the sparkle is divine!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis