Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love You Much

Don't you just love that dp, it's Candy Lane from SU! It's perfection.

This is my card for this week's SFYTT found here. What a fun sketch. It allows the image to take center stage, I just embellished with heart punches. I think I may be addicted. I have the heart nesties on their way to me as well.

I need to start reading a new to me series from Janet Evanovich. I have borrowed the first three books, but haven't opened them yet. I need to get cracking on them, apparently there are several more books in the series.

11 comments:

Ashley said...

This is just darling! I love it!

Allison said...

Beautiful creation Tina!

Kimmie0270 said...

what a fun seasonal card!

Danni said...

Super cute!Love all the hearts!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty, pretty, love the hearts.

Michelle said...

That paper is PERFECTION! What a beautiful card! I was making a card last night and was surprised to realize I don't have any plain HEART punches - out of all the punches I have NO hearts! I guess I need to purchase me some :)

Lisa Graves said...

Very pretty! I DO love that paper. :-)

Risa Malieta W. said...

Your card is so lovely and I so love the yummy DP!
hugs
Risa:)

Jenny said...

Love the color combos you used here! Such a cute card! Thanks so much for all the sweet comments left on my blog!!

Lauren said...

This is so "love"able. Great layout!

AlienAnessa said...

Holy moses, this is a wonderful card!! I so love every detail, you rocked this completely!!

ShareThis