Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My First Anya

My published card is up at Scrapbook News and Review, you'll need a subscription to view the magazine however. I am sooooo excited.
I have been seeing these adorable images all over the place and decided to try a few of their digital images. Her name is Anya and she can be found at The Greeting Farm.

It's a bit of an unusual color combination, but I like it. She was really alot of fun to color and since she's a digi image, I can make her as big or as small as I'd like. I'll have a few more projects with her in the coming days.

My day flew by yesterday, thank heavens. It was definitely a Monday, but at least it was tolerable.

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I love her she is adorable.

Lisa Foster said...

What a cute card, Tina! Aren't those GF images fun? I LOVE your color combo here! Your coloring is really great too!

Kimmie0270 said...

Anya seems to be taking over bloggerland! She looks great here!

Rachel said...

Awww she's Cute!!

Cathy said...

She's really cute and I like the colors.

Lauren said...

Anya reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. Adorable card!

Heather said...

Hey Tina you did a great job on your first Anya Card I love your coloring!!!! Awesome!!!

Heather

Michelle said...

LOVE your first Anya!! Your coloring is awesome! I've been eyeing these puppies as well and am hoping to have a few delivered to my door soon!!

Martha said...

came out wonderful!

ShareThis