Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OCC Flutterby

I used the sketch from OCC for this card, perfect for the image. The image was RAK'd to me from Danni.

I used some of my hoarded SEI paper, this pattern is so pretty with some great colors. If you decided to participate, all you have to do is make a card or project with a butterfly. If you decide to upload to any public gallery, be sure to use the keyword FBW44. Oh, and be sure to link to Danni's blog as well. You can check out what the other Flutterby Featured Stampers did this week by visiting Danni's blog or by clicking on their link in my sidebar.

I am hoping to find some time to craft later this week. Cody has been conveniently *forgetting* his homework assignments, so we have to make up for it the next night. I've alerted his teacher, so hopefully that helps. I am usually exhausted by the time we get done, too exhausted to do anything but go straight to bed. I pray it gets better, he's wearing me out.

13 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Fantastic Card, Tina! I love the colors! Great sentiment too!

Hang in there with your son...I went through the same thing. It'll get better:)

Cindy Haffner said...

fresh and pretty, thanks for playing.

Cathy said...

Very cute. Love it!!!

Danni said...

Sure hope things get better with Cody and his homework.
Love your card, so bright and fun! Great job!

Michelle said...

What a bright beautiful card! Love it!!

Heather said...

Tina,

Your card is very lovely!!! You did a great job and I love the new picture of you in your profile!!!

I just now got my card posted I was really late this week!!

Heather

Rachel said...

Wow, very beautiful card! love that paper.

Cassie said...

so wonderful! love how this looks using that sketch!

Lisa Graves said...

So pretty! Love the paper.

Jane Wetzel said...

I love that butterfly!

Ann Kranitz said...

Wow Tina, Super Duper Cute!!! I also love your new profile picture.

Risa Malieta W. said...

Your card is very pretty Tina! The DP is gorgeous and I love the butterfly!
hugs
Risa:)

Jenn D said...

Adorable Tina! I love the sentiment.

ShareThis