Thursday, February 19, 2009

Out of This World

I saw this super cute image from Stampabilities at Hobby Lobby last weekend and had to get it as well as the one seen in my Monday post since they were 1/2 off. I love that our Hobby Lobby finally had some new images.

This is my interpretation of this week's sketch from Beary Box, I totally love it and will definitely be using it again. If you decide to try the sketch, be sure to head over to the Beary Box blog and link your card up. Below is this week's prize, fun stuff.
This has been the longest week ever, and we are just barely half way through it. Hopefully, the weekend will poke by too, of course that's not usually how it works.

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So cute, i love that guy makes me smile.

Lauren said...

This is so fun! I love the layout and the sentiment rocks.

Danni said...

These aliens are just too fun! Great card!

Rachel said...

CUTE,CUTE,CUTE!!! those are the cutest alien stamps

Lisa Foster said...

Too Cute Tina!!! I love your coloring! These stamps are adorable...I'm gonn check at my HL to see if they have them! (Last time I was there, they were expanding the store...Yay!)

Risa Malieta W. said...

Your card is super cute Tina! I adore that stamp..too stinking cute!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle said...

great card! I don't have enough "boy" stuff so these stamps would be perfect - I'll have to check out my hobby lobby to see if they've gotten them!

Jenn D said...

This is adorable Tina! We just got a HL in the past few months, but I haven't seen any stamps this cute. I'll have to go back and check them out if we don't get snowed in this weekend.

AlienAnessa said...

Makes me wonder if MY HL has these cute stamps??? This is such a stinkin' adorable card, OMG TH!!! You so rocked the coloring!!! Stinkin' love this card!!!

Heather said...

I love love love this image!!! I want him right now you colored him so so good to!! I love all your white space to it really makes the bold coloring stand out!!!

This card is one of my favorites of yours Tina!!!

Heather

E.T said...

Loved this one. You make such adorable cards!

AlienAnessa said...

Hey, just back in here to say this is the bestest card EVER!!! I so love this, TH!!

ShareThis