Monday, February 16, 2009

Peace Out

Isn't this alien fun?! I just fell in love with him at Hobby Lobby when I went over the weekend.

This is my take on this week's SFYTT which you can find on Jen's blog. Such a fun sketch just perfect for these tall skinny images. The sentiment was made using alpha stamps from PTI and The Paper Studio. I am really loving the star nesties too.

I'm going to try to get new pics taken since I have a cool new 'do. Well, at least I think it's cool. Finally glad to get what I asked for when I went to the salon. I am one of the rare women with little attachment to my hair, I change it alot too.

A few posts down, I have included Dakota's address in case you'd like to send a card over the course of the next six months. That is the minimum duration of his chemo treatment. In any case, I know any mail will cheer him up because he's home bound starting today; no more school or trips out in public for fear of infection.

Hope you all are having a great start to your week.

12 comments:

AlienAnessa said...

Ummmmmm, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS that's the coolest alien card ever!!!!! That was the question, right??? Who's yer momma??? Stinkin' love this card!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so fun, what a great stamp, makes me smile.

Rachel said...

haha he is such a cute alien!! I love it! such a fun card- great job!! :0)

Allison said...

Super cool...my T would love this stamp!

Danni said...

That is such a cute alien!! Great card!

Christi said...

This is the cutest card!!!

Michelle said...

What a cute card! so fun!! I'm still searching for a salon so I can get a do! Glad you like your new style!

Thanks for posting the information about Dakota - will definitely send cards. How hard on a little one to be homebound for so terrible long! My prayers are with you, Dakota and his family!

Lisa Foster said...

Awwwww.....That stamp is so darn CUTE!!!! Love your card! IT's so bright and colorful...just looking at it makes me smile!

AlienAnessa said...

Did I mention that I LOOOOVE this???!!! =)

Kimmie0270 said...

this is such a fun card! I love it!

Risa Malieta W. said...

Awwwww......your card is toooo cute! Talk about a cute alien..I love it!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Lynn said...

Too cute! I love it!

ShareThis