Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pink Elephant

Isn't this the cutest little elephant you have ever seen? This is my take on Taylor's TECC57 sketch for this week.

This cute little Penny Black image jumped into my cart a few weeks ago when I went to Hobby Lobby. There are a few more of this nature that I'd like to pick up, just haven't had the time to go.
I blinged this card up. The American Crafts paper is full of tropical colors, a refreshing change from the scenery here in Tennessee. I can hardly wait for the green to return.

I have decided to stay in this weekend, all of us are feeling a little under the weather and it's time to rest up instead of run the roads. I hate it, but we won't get any better if we don't take care of ourselves.

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

What a cutie, love your coloring, just darling.

Danni said...

Oh what a great, fun card!!! LOVE this!!

Rachel said...

Yes, she is very cute!! Beautiful card Tina! :0)

Jane Wetzel said...

So cute! Love these colors!! Your coloring is awesome!

Jenn D said...

This is darling Tina! I'm glad it made the leap from the shelf to your card.

Allison said...

What awesome DP...such a fun card!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

That elephant is the cutest and I love the DP you used with it! Great card.

Hugs~Becky

Risa Malieta W. said...

Your pink elephant is so darn cute and your colorin is awesome Tina!
hugs
Risa:)

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Wow!!! This is just the cutest elephant ever! Fabulous card! LOVE the whole thing!

Michelle said...

Cute card and love that the elephant is RED!! The papers are gorgeous and it's such a fun happy card - it just makes you smile!!

Cathy said...

I love these images!!! They are adorable!! Love your papers and colors. Very happy!!!

AlienAnessa said...

I just can't get enough of this one!! Such a fantastic job you did!!

ShareThis