Sunday, February 8, 2009

PTI Sketch Challenge

Have you seen all the excitement going on over at Nichole's blog in celebration of the start of Paper Trey's third year? Here is my card for the sketch challenge.

I, again, used the Pink Flamingo dp from SU!, I love the colors; so cheery and sweet. The sketch was just perfect for the image from Out on a Limb. I used Cameo Coral and Tempting Turquoise for the leaves. This card may very well be going to one of my co-workers who is getting married next weekend. Not sure it's formal enough, but they are a fun couple and I think this captures Tricia's personality.


Duke mended some of his shorts yesterday and I had to mend our electric blanket. Darn thing fell apart in the washing machine.

I hope to get several more challenges completed before heading back to work on Monday. I tell you it feels great to create in light of all the drama going on in my life. My nephew is doing well, you would never guess he's so sick. Kids are great that way, aren't they?!

7 comments:

AlienAnessa said...

Love this card and especially the papers, awesome job!! I just love coming to your blog to see what you've done day to day!!! So glad to hear about Dakota, my heart is with him, even though he doesn't know me!!

Allison said...

Such unconventional papers for this image but it totally works! Love the scalloped edge here too!

Good for Dakota...my Ave was much the same (now changing her diaper...you'd think we were pulling out her toenails!).

Danni said...

I'm going to have to get that paper, it's so fun and I love the colors!!
Wonderful card!

Deb Neerman said...

Soooooooooooooo pretty, Tina!

Cathy said...

I love, love, love this paper!! So pretty and fun!! Very cute card!! Good luck with the electric blanket!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

So pretty Tina! That paper is so fun!

Hugs~Becky

Lisa Graves said...

What a fun card... such pretty colors. :-)

ShareThis