Thursday, February 5, 2009

Someone Special

This is for Beary Box sketch 12. Love it, it's one of my favorites! I hope you can find a way to participate! This week's prize is amazing American Crafts and Creative Imaginations goodies. All you have to do to have the chance to win is make a card or layout using one of the sketches, then add the link to your card on the Beary Box blog. We'd love to see what you do!

I used my new SU! set, Love You Much. The birds are just adorable. The small heart is a punch from SU!, love it.

Dakota has to be at the hospital to have the port inserted this morning, bright and early. Such a scary thing, and to go through it at 11 years old is even scarier. The CT scan found several more tumors througout his body; and he is in Stage 3 of the cancer. Please keep praying for him and a swift recovery.

15 comments:

Cassie said...

very pretty - that layout really complements those images and elements! will be thinking of you and keeping you in prayer!

AlienAnessa said...

Wow, TinaH, that's one gorgeous card!! Love your version!! Praying for Dakota, 11 years old, jeepers. My heart aches for him.

Danni said...

Adorable card!! I'll have to see if I can find a spare moment to play along as it looks like a fun sketch!

Kimmie0270 said...

darling card. And continued prayers

Rachel said...

such a cute card, I might give it a try! :0)

Rachel said...

such a cute card, I might give it a try! :0)

Catherine said...

such a cute card, Tina.
Will continue praying for your family

Allison said...

Dang Blogger ain't working!

Anyhoo, love the card with this color combo and the birdies are super cute! Good luck to you, Dakota and his family!

Risa Malieta W. said...

Your card is adorable Tina!
I'm still praying for Dakota's speedy recovery. My heart just aches when children are sick.
hugs
Risa:)

Annapurna said...

Very cute! Love those birds. Love the layout too.

Good luck to Dakota and his family. Medicine is so advanced these days, you never know.

Live it - Scrap it! said...

I agree, it's a really nice card!

Cindy Haffner said...

So darling, awesome job.

Tenia Nelson said...

Love your card and I will be praying for Dakota. Hope you are well....
-t

Michelle said...

Ok this is one of my favorite cards!!! LOVE that you used a tag - seems those were all the rage at one time. I have some as well as templates to make more and love this sketch (which is going into my CASE file!!!). Those birds are adorable - what is it with birds? Seems I just can't get enough of them right now!! awesome job!

Jenn D said...

This is really cute Tina. I had a chance to play along with the sketch this week as well. I'm still waiting to hear back about the ribbon from last time.

ShareThis