Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sophia and the Flutterby

Another Flutterby Wednesday challenge. This week Danni challenged us to use a butterfly, buttons, and sparkle on our card. I used Lauren's mytimess 23 for the layout. The image was a little large, but it finally managed to come together. Again, I used some bright colors...must be a theme this week. Just wear your sunglasses if you need to.

If you want to participate, all you have to do is make a card meeting the above criteria. If you decide to upload to any public gallery, please use the keyword FBW44 so we can all take a look.

Head over to Danni's blog to take a look at what the other Flutterby Wednesday Featured Stampers did and to welcome this month's Guest Designer.

Last night I got dp cut, small images stamped and punched, and sour cream containers stuffed for Valentine's Days treats for my co-workers. The sour cream containers are going in Target mailboxes. I still have a slew of them remaining and figured this was as good a time as any to use them up. I don't think I will embellish too awful much on the mailboxes for the fellas. I *hope* I can get them all done in time.

I've also been looking at getting a hair cut. I have been trying to grow it out, but it looks just awful, so I am not going to make it.

12 comments:

Kimmie0270 said...

I love your embellishments!

Cindy Haffner said...

Buttons look cool, love that border punch.

Allison said...

How fun...those are some neat edges on the image too!

Cathy said...

This is a very cute card. Love this image and the colors you chose! Great job!

Heather said...

Tina,

You did a great job with the Card. I love the cuttled background, and the scallop punch, and the DSP along with the beautifully colored Sophia!!!

Your card is very bright and cheery!!!

Heather

Danni said...

I love this card! So cute!! I really like the buttons you used! Fun!

Cassie said...

what a fun image and really fun layout!! love the scalloped edge and the big orange buttons!!

Cassie said...

what a fun image and really fun layout!! love the scalloped edge and the big orange buttons!!

Ashley said...

What a super sweet card! Your coloring looks great!

Michelle said...

Tina,
Love this image & your card is so pretty! Are those "paper" buttons? It's hard to tell in the picture. I really like them! I love that DP also - it's one of my favorites. You can't tell though as I don't use it! It's too pretty to use, LOL.

Great Flutter By this week!

Michelle

Risa Malieta W. said...

What a super cute card Tina! Your image is the cutest and I love your color choices!
hugs
Risa:)

Lisa Foster said...

Wow Great card! Fab colors and I LOVE your embeli's!
P.S. I just started the 2nd book...New Moon...right now, I'm just heart-broken

ShareThis