Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stampendous Bees

I couldn't resist this stamp when I saw it yesterday. I love these bees and sure wish I had more. I also used the AMYRS58 sketch. Great sketch for a quick card and small image.

I may have lost my mojo, I'm just not feeling this card. I would have made another, but I spent most of the day out of the house yesterday. So, alas, no time. It still took me over an hour to complete.

Dakota starts his chemo treatments on Monday. Apparently, he stays in the hospital for a few days and then doesn't go back for two weeks. He has had a few bad days lately, but mostly because he isn't getting enough rest. He plays basketball and a few of the schools are having special benefits for him, so his presence is somewhat required. However, the season is over and since he won't be returning to school this year, he wanted to go to each of them. He'll be tutored through the rest of the school year as he has a minimum 6-month treatment schedule.

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet card.

Rachel said...

This is such a pretty card, and those bees are too cute!!

Chopper Wallpaper said...

warm greeting for ur family!
keep up the good work!

ShareThis