Friday, February 20, 2009

Two Scoops

This was a free digi image from Two Scoops Rice Designs, a super cute fairy. You can see the link on Allison's blog as I am too lazy to try to find it, plus our internet is just creeping along.

Anyway, it was alot of fun to color and I can see that I'll have another company to watch. All these fun stamps keep me broke.

I also have to give a shout out to Susana's Custom Art and Card Design store. I ordered some rhinestones and shimmerz on Monday and I received them yesterday. Awesome communication and lightning fast shipping. Plus, some extra goodies for being a customer...gotta love that!

14 comments:

Cathy said...

This is so cute!! I love her-she is so sweet! I can't afford any more cuteness!!!!

Allison said...

Me loves it...great colors! You should send it to Renae at Two Scoops Rice Design since she likes to share creations on her blog!

Kimmie0270 said...

This is very cute... the colors remind me of sherbert!

Lisa Foster said...

Awww..so adorable! Thanks for the heads up on it being a free digi image too. Have a great Friday!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, your colors are yummy and your coloring so perfect.

Rachel said...

This is such a beautiful card Tina, I just love this little cutie!

Danni said...

What a cute image! Love it and love the card, simply adorable!

Heather said...

Tina,

This image is so so so so stinking cute I love it!!! I adore how you colored it too!!!

This card is simply wonderful!!!

Heather

Lauren said...

This is so darling and cheerful. Great coloring Tina!

Susana M said...

Hey Tina,
Super cute card love the image and the colors are really balanced with the DP :o)
PS: Thanks for the shout out!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Jenn D said...

This again is too cute! I'll have to check it out.

AlienAnessa said...

Love, love, love, love, love the colors, she's so stinkin' cute, TH!!

Andrea said...

Love this card. :) And your new pictures of yourself and Edward look great too! :) I am going to be sending a card to your nephew here in a couple of days. When I get it posted, I will let you know so you can check it out. I am going to put a link to your blog so maybe some of the gals that I know will send one too. Hope your week is nice. :)

Risa Malieta W. said...

Your bring this image to life Tina! Your coloring is awesome and the DP rocks!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis