Saturday, February 7, 2009

You Cheer Me Up!

I used a stamped image I received from Lynn, Pompomabella. I also used a Bella sketch, I'm not sure from where, but out there in blogland somewhere. Jenn, see I used my new Pink Flamingo dp from SU!

Here is a close-up:
Just a quick post today. I don't have alot to do today, mostly some picking up after the boys. They've been home all week because of snow and ice, needless to say, the bedroom and toys are a mess. Plus, I'm making Cody go through his toybox and start purging. It's overflowing onto the floor, etc.
Dakota doesn't go back to the hospital until Wednesday next week when we will learn the results of several more of his tests. I'll continue to keep you updated and wish to thank you all once again for your generous hearts.

11 comments:

Danni said...

Oh super cute!! Love her sparkly pom poms!

V Colbourne said...

Fabby card, Tina. She sure is "cheery"! :)

Sending you my best wishes for Dakota. Hope he comes through this as fast as ever!

Allison said...

Perfect bella card...great paper again to boot!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a fun sweet card, love Bella.

AlienAnessa said...

This card is so stinkin' cute!! Love her and her glitzy pom-poms!

Deb Neerman said...

Cute, cuter, cutest!!! LOVE it!

Cathy said...

I love this so much!! The whole thing is just awesome! Love the sparkly pom poms!!

Lisa Graves said...

So cute! I love that Bella.

Risa Malieta W. said...

I'm in love with your super cute Bella card Tina! The coloring is fantastic and I love your color combo.
hugs
Risa:)

Jenny said...

Love the colors you used here as well. She is super cute!!

Lynn said...

Tina your Bella card is awesome!
Love how you used the new SU designer paper and your coloring is fantastic!

ShareThis