Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Zebra Flutterby

It's Wednesday which means another installment of Flutterby Wednesday. This is the image that Danni RAK'd me with. It's so pretty! I decided not to color it so that it more closely resembled my paper choices. Well, technically, I did color it in with a clear glitter pen, but it's so subtle that you may not be able to see it in the pic.

You can participate by just putting a butterfly anywhere on your card or project; then, if you choose to upload to SCS or PCP, use the keyword FBW43 so we can all take a look. Have fun!

Just in case you missed this when I posted yesterday: My nephew has Hodgkins Lymphoma. He is being subjected to a myriad of tests to determine which stage it is in and if it has spread. So far, there are no masses in his chest, which is very good news. He will be going through more tests each day ending on Thursday. If it has not spread anywhere else, the doctor will reopen him and remove the cancer remaining in his face and he will NOT have to have chemo. This is what we are praying for...that it has not spread and it will be over very soon. Please keep Dakota in your prayers!

14 comments:

Heather said...

Tina,

Sorry I have not been by much this week it has been a busy week!!!

I am so sorry to hear about your nephew!!!!

At the very least this is so usually a very treatable and recoverable cancer and I will be praying for him!!! I hope it has not spread anywhere!!!

Your card is very very stunning and so elegant with the colors and layout you did!!! I truly love love love it!!!

Heather

Heather "Hev" said...

I am so sorry to hear about Dakota! Everything crossed the surgery will be enough for him!

Love your card - very pretty indeed!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sorry about Dakota. Love your card.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

I love the zebra colored butterfly! This is such a beautiful card.

Still praying for Dakota!

Hugs,
Becky

Lauren said...

This is so delicate and pretty! I hope everything is ok with your nephew.

Rachel said...

Tina, this is such a beautiful card! love the pink and black color combo.
sending BIG {{HUGS}} to Dakota, hope all goes well!

Ann Kranitz said...

So sorry about your nephew. I will be thinking of him. Your card is spectacular!!

Allison said...

Great combination of elements here! Super card!

Danni said...

I LOVE this card! It is something I would never think to do, leave the flutter by blank but it looks so classy, so stunning! LOVE it!

Cassie said...

ooooh.
myyyy.

wonderful butterfly! love the color combo - it just works so beautifully!!

AlienAnessa said...

Gorgeous card, you did such an awesome job on this!!

Risa Malieta W. said...

Your card is very pretty Tina! I love the color combo and the butterfly is awesome!
Dakota is definitely in my prayers. God Bless this special little boy!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle said...

Your flutter by card is beautiful! I think you are a punch fanatic just like me as I see you used another wonderful border punch on this card! Very pretty!

Lynn said...

This is so pretty! The black and white with the soft pink is lovely!

I'm saying a prayer for your nephew, I can't imagine how hard this is for him and all your family.

ShareThis