Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ballerina Anya

These Anyas are so sweet and cute!

Duke gets home on Tuesday and I can hardly wait to see him, it feels like forever. Of course, he has been gone since the 10th, so it kinda has been. The few emails he has sent he mentions that he is homesick and is totally ready to come home. But, the dork didn't arrange for a ride home from the airport, so I have been scrambling to work it out.

The sleepover has been going as well as can be expected. I'm so spoiled having only one child, that staying after two has been exhausting. However, they have been great about playing together and that part has been nice.

Today will find me taking off all the bags of toys and trash, fun! I will leave the heavy boxes for Duke, I won't chance hurting my back. I will definitely be stamping and creating, because once my man gets back, I'll be spending some time with him......*sigh*

11 comments:

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Your card is so stinkin cute, Tina!

Glad you survived the sleepover.

Enjoy your time with Duke. I bet you'll be glad to have him home.

Hugs~Becky

~amy~ said...

FAB card...love the color combo!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Look at Anya she is adorable.

Lisa Foster said...

This is so adorable, Tina! What a sweet Anya image! Great colors too!

All Pink girl said...

Wow Tina this is gorgeous ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

Rachel said...

Oh she's adorable!! you did a beautiful job with her Tina!! :0)

Stampin Mindy said...

Your coloring is beautiful. the red really makes it :pop: great job!

Allison said...

I love this one so much...great color palette!

Michelle said...

What a great card - I just love how you colored in ballarina Anya - too cute! Did you color the white on her dress/legs or is that just the paper? It looks "brighter" in those areas.

Lynn said...

This is so sweet! Love the colors you used and the image is darling!

Risa said...

Your card is "rockin" Tina....Anya is beautiful and her colors are outstanding!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis