Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dreams Take Flight

I was really at a loss when I first saw this sketch from Beary Box. But, after thinking about it a few days, it just came together.

I used a few older sets from Paper Trey that have been sitting for a bit. All papers and inks from Paper Trey as well.

Be sure to stop by the Beary Box blog to see all the other fantastic creations from the Design Team as well as the goodies Joey has just for being this week's winner.

A few of you have asked about Dakota, so I thought I would share an update. He is continuing with his treatments and sometimes has a hard time taking the meds, they make him sick. When I saw him last week, he looked and sounded great. He had come from church with my parents and the church donated a Bible to him and had a special prayer session for him. He saw a cute girl there, and couldn't wait to get back for the evening session....some things never change. LOL, he is quite the ladies man! He went through a full body scan on Monday to see if the tumors are smaller, they will then decide a course of action depending on their findings. He is back in the hospital today for more scans and bloodwork. We are also hoping to find out Monday's test results.

He told me to tell everyone thanks for the cards, my sister did as well. They really have helped everyone stay focused on the cancer-free goal.

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Gorgeous, love your colors.

Risa said...

Your card is stunning Tina! The colors are awesome!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Dawn said...

The colors,the layout,the paper...everything is perfection!!! Great job,Tina!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card and I am glad that Dakota is doing great!!! Hope you are well...
-t

Tenia Nelson said...

...i traced the butterfly and cut it out...I loved how the butterfly came out!! Thanks for the love!!!
-t

Danni said...

Oh my! I LOVE this!! Wow!! Gorgeous!

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous card, Tina! LOVE it!

Sounds like Dakota is being a typical boy!

~Hugs

Rachel said...

Beautiful, love those wonderful colors you used! Great job :0)

Allison said...

Another great creation...TTYS!

Michelle said...

WHat a PRETTY card - love the layout and color choice and those butterflies are perfect!

Christi said...

Beautiful!!

Meli Mitchell said...

Those little butterflies are just precious. Love this card!

ShareThis