Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gifts of Spring

So you can see that I am hopelessly hooked on Shimmerz, LOL! Just realizing that I should have posted this yesterday, ah well....senior moment.

This card fits challenges from the Paper Makeup Stamps party at PCP on Sunday, a sketch challenge and a color challenge. You can see the details here, here, and here. If you make a card or project for the challenges, you are eligible to win a $10 gift certificate to the Paper Makeup Stamps store. What are you waiting for? Get creating!!

I have watched two great movies in the last week, Changeling and Reservation Road. If you have the chance to see them, I highly recommend them. Both movies feature moving human experiences and touching performances. I hope I never have to go through either of the situations in these movies, but the story lines are gripping.

12 comments:

Danni said...

Shimmerz is so addicting! LOL!
Very cute card!! Fun!

Kim said...

Love it! I really like the scallop circles and your coloring looks incredible.

Jamie said...

Tina this is adorable, I {heart} my shimmerz!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just darling, i love your layout.

Lauren said...

This is so pretty! The colors are so fresh and fun.

joey said...

Hi Tina, fabulous card, the image is gorgeous, I do love the colours you used. Joeyxx

Deb Neerman said...

Love your card! And who doesn't love Shimmerz?!?

Have a great day!

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful, I hope I get around to do this sketch today. I love it!

Heather said...

Tina,

This card is great love the embossing and the papers you choose and all that white space looks great too!!! Love the matted circles as well!!!

Heather

Michelle said...

Great card - I think you can post cards like this all month not just on St. Patrick's Day! It definitely gets me in the Spring spirit!! Your coloring is just wonderful too!

Oh and way to go on making a card that fits THREE challenges!! Maybe I can do that soon - can we say ORGANIZATION is key, LOL!

Christi said...

This is gorgeous!!!!

Jenn D said...

This is fabulous Tina! What an adorable image.

ShareThis