Friday, March 20, 2009

Hey Sexy Bombshell

I have been dying to ink up Butterfly Queen since I got her a few months ago. Sadly, it has taken me this long to use her.

I added some Shimmerz to her stockings and stickles to her waistband. I am giving this to a friend to send to her long distance boyfriend, I'd say it won't take him long to find his way back to Tennessee. *wink*

Cody is headed to my parents' again this weekend. It has been rather nice to have some silence and be able to complete my to do list without constant interruptions. This weekend will have me going through his toy box and purging. Plus, I will be picking up the Twilight movie and swooning over Edward on Saturday. *sigh*

Oh, and Queen Kat Stamps is having a sale, be sure to check it out.

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my she is soooooo sexy, awesome job.

Danni said...

Hubba, hubba!! What a fun card! You colored her so nicely!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool, Tina!! I gotta get that stamp!!!

-t

Jamie said...

What a great card, I love the bright colors. I agree he is going to love it.

Lauren said...

This is super sexy!!! I knew you'd be ready for Edward tomorrow. hehe.

Christi said...

Very sexy! I love it!!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, Tina, this is gorgeous!!!

Stampin Mindy said...

Ohh la la.. She looks like super woman. Love these colors! Great job!

Jane Wetzel said...

WHOA!!! LOLOLO She is awesome!!

Lisa Foster said...

Now, Girl...that is one sexy card! Fantastic job!
Hey, I'll be swoonin' with ya on Saturday!!! I can't wait!!!
My DH's name is Edward...hmm...maybe I'm still calling out the right name at night...LOL

Jenn D said...

This is really pretty Tina! What a fun image.

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

oooo... LOVE the stockings idea! I never even thought of it. hahaaha. But i do have this stamp, so i'm a thinkin' i might have to try that out! :)

fishlips said...

How fun is this...Love the papers and the layout and your image is just 2 fun...Wonderful Tina just WONDERFUL CARD!!!!

Michelle said...

What a fun card! She's quite the bombshell - I'd have a little more skin hanging in certain places, lol! Maybe someday there will be a "fluffy" stamp for me...

How was Edward - did he make you drool???

alienanessa said...

Just had to say that I love your coloring AND that SENTIMENT is to die for!!! I still just so love it!!

ShareThis