Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jaina Blossom

Jaina is another adorable little fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps. She was one of the first ones that I ordered.


I get just the bare rubber to cut down on expense (you can get a few more that way), then I just cover the back with Aleene's Tack It Over & Over. Sticks great to an acrylic block and stamps perfectly.

You may recognize this layout from my Thursday post, I had to use it again.

This one is likely going to my mom for Mother's Day. Of course, I will have to make her a gift to match. My mother has everything, so shopping for her is difficult to say the least. So, I usually stick to making a cake or taking her to dinner.

We managed to get Cody's toy box down to a semi-manageable level. I have lots of bags to take to the dumpster and/ or Good Will. I am also getting rid of a ton of magazines. I kept holding onto them for inspiration, but I never looked at them again, so the inspiration was lost. These days I find most of my inspiration from blog hopping and sleepless nights. I hate clutter, so I getting rid of it feels fantastic.

18 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

Or...buy a sheet of ezmount and do it yourself! This is delightful!!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so cute, Tina! Love the hairdo on her...it looks like "Mom". Your coloring is fantastic!
I buy the bare rubber too...way cheaper!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina I love her, so darling.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

She's adorable, Tina! Your mom will be thrilled when she sees this!

Hugs~Becky

Meli Mitchell said...

I really, really like the colors you used. Beautiful card!

Kim said...

Tina, love it - what a great Mothers Day card!

Andrea said...

Cute card, Tina. ;) How is Dakota doing?
Hugs~
Andrea

Deb Neerman said...

This is just so adorable, Tina! Your Mom will love it!!

Dawn said...

Tina this is adorable. I love the colors you chose. I use EZmount too. It is easy use.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely card Tina, she is very cute and I love the colours. Kim

Rachel said...

Awww she's sooo cute! Great card!

Danni said...

So pretty!!

Jenn D said...

This is adorable Tina. I think your mom is going to love it.

Allison said...

Oh my...so cute! Great idea using the die as your BG! I so want this one!

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Tina! Jania is adorable and your color combo is terrific!
hugs
Risa:)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card, Tina!! I have something for you on my blog!!! Hope you are well...
-t

Michelle said...

Tina this is absolutely adorable - I can TOTALLY see why you are part of the design team - you make me what every single stamp from there!!

Christi said...

Adorable!!!

ShareThis