Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Note For You

This is my interpretation of the Beary Box sketch for this week. Joey, I love this one!!

I used SU! Branch Out, such a lovely set with lots of possibilities and seems perfect for almost any occasion. I don't know if you can see the embossing on the large white panel, but I used a Sizzix Texturz plate.

Head over to the Beary Box blog to see what Joey is offering up to one lucky participant in either the layout or card sketch challenge. Hope you can find time to play along with us this week.


16 comments:

Christi said...

Tina, this is beautiful!!!

Ashley said...

Very pretty! I love the top note!

E.T said...

Way to go Tina! Great card!

Dawn said...

Tina this turned out great. I have been going back and forth about this set. It is so versatile. LOVE the die you used too. TFS

Kimmie0270 said...

love the use of white.

Kim said...

Tina, I love it - very elegant!

Deb Neerman said...

Love this Tina! And the color combination really pops ... great take on the challenge!

{Adding "Branch Out" to my wish list ....}

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your use of the top note, so pretty.

Lisa Foster said...

This is fabulous, Tina!!! I love it! That Top-Note looks awesome behind your main image! Wow!

Danni said...

Very nice! Love all the texture to this!

Lauren said...

This is so pretty! I love the offset top note.

Rachel said...

This is a beautiful card Tina!! :0)

Jenn D said...

Yay you inked it up! I love what you did with it. I can see the texture. Gorgeous card Tina.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cool card!!

Allison said...

Love this tree...do I need another tree stamp though? Fun color combo...different with such a traditional stamp!

fishlips said...

Ok ok Tina i've missed looking at all your wonderful creations they are all so lovely and wow this one just takes my breath away.....

ShareThis