Tuesday, March 31, 2009

QKD Stimulus Package & Exciting News!!

You can go here to see my wonderful news! I am completely thrilled and excited!!

And, because I am such an enabler and because I know none of you can pass up a good deal, I thought I would tell you about this. I just found out that Queen Kat Designs is advertising a Stimulus Package, the details are outlined below:

Spend $10 and choose a free separates stamp
Spend $25 and choose a free background stamp
Spend $50 and choose ANY stamp set you want!

Just put your stamp choice in the comment box at check out. Prices are before shipping.

You can go here for more details.

Happy Shopping!! You can thank me later! LOL

2 comments:

Risa said...

Thanks for sharing Tina!
hugs
Risa:)

Lynn said...

Big congrats Tina! It sounds like its going to be lots of fun and I can't wait to see what you create!

ShareThis