Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sweet Emma

Meet Emma, another cute fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps.

This card uses Lauren's mytimess27 sketch, it was just perfect for this image. I chose sunny colors and used lots of sparkle.

The rain just won't go away. We do need it, but I have tons of things I'd like to do outside and it is hindering that process. I'm hoping to get some beds ready for some flowers and some veggies as well as clearing off part of the deck for a container garden housing herbs and smaller vegetables.

We made a Red Velvet cake last night to celebrate Duke's return and his birthday. It was all I could do to keep Cody away from it.

Cody is on a field trip today, Rainforest Adventures with lunch at Mr. Gatti's. He is thrilled not to have to take his backpack to school...not sure why that one is a big deal, but that's all he's talked about.


12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is darling and I love how you used your paper, hugs Cindy

Lisa Foster said...

WOW Tina!!! This is gorgoues! I love all of the rich colors you used here...and that image is totally darling!!!

Risa said...

Tina, your card is fabulous! The colors are awesome and I LOVE the sparkle!
hugs
Risa:)

Lauren said...

This is super cute! I love the cheery colors.

Rachel said...

This is absolutely beautiful Tina! Love all that sparkle!! :0)
Hugs,
Rachel

Danni said...

I love the paper you used with this! Perfect! Great card!

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

Anything with an umbrella thrills me. I really like umbrellas. I know weird. Love the colors and dp you chose. I can't wait to be outside in the garden. Yumm Red Velvet Cake. Love that.

Dawn said...

This is stunning, Tina! great job... I love love love it!!!

Michelle said...

Emma is very cute - love how you did the rain off her umbrella with the glitter. Your coloring is awesome as well!

Lynn said...

This is fantastic! The colors and glittery rain drops and wings are excellent!

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

this is seriously fantastic!!! Great job!!!

Cathy said...

She is awesome!! I love your coloring and layout! Very cute!!

ShareThis