Monday, March 30, 2009

A PMS Monday Challenge

THAT kind of PMS on a Monday would not be good....but I am talking about Paper Makeup Stamps.

Christi's challenge is to make an Easter treat holder. So, I used the Basket Basics template from Paper Trey Ink for the basket, and then just rounded the corners of each of the "slats". The eggs are oval punches, the grass was made from snipping at it with scissors; Cody hid the eggs in the grass all the way around the basket. I used Elle the Easter Fairy, perfect for this challenge.

Now, onto a card:

I couldn't resist using Lily again. Today is the last day to preorder this and the other stamps being released in April, you get 10% off at Paper Makeup Stamps.

Pink and green are classic '80's colors, so retro and fun. Jenn, thanks for the ribbon, I love it!

Well, my man will be home tomorrow and I tell you I can hardly wait to see him. It feels like forever that he's been gone, especially since there was little communication between us.

Cody's trip to the pediatrician was uneventful. He had to get his second HepA shot and they gave him some meds for his sinus infection. Hoping he is rid of it in a few more days.

My sister called again and told me that Dakota has kept the biggest smile on his face since hearing that his cancer cells are inactive. It's hard to not get your hopes up, but I am reserving a little happiness until we hear for sure. But I must say that we, as a family, are so grateful to God for his Grace.

10 comments:

fishlips said...

Wow oh wow I'm just speechless...Amazing totally Amazing!!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee great title Tina. Love your basket, so darling. ..and your card is adorable.

Risa said...

Your "PMS" basket is super cute Tina and your card is awesome! Your coloring is so vibrant and I love the way you bring life to your images!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. So glad to hear that both Cody and Dakota are OK. I think that pink and green are perfect color combos...no matter what the year is...they are perfect:)

Dawn said...

Now this is great PMS. This image is adorable. I am hoping for the best for your family. Saying lots of prayers.

Rachel said...

What a CUTE basket, and that image is soooo pretty!! :0)
Hugs,
Rachel

All Pink girl said...

Stunning card and gift bag ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxxx

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

Great basket but i LOVE that card!!!! Fantastic job!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your title!!! What a cute basket and beautiful card!! Love it!

Michelle said...

Beautiful projects - the basket is too cute! Have a great time with hubby - I bet you'll have a difficult time sleeping tonight in anticipation of his arrival tomorrow. It's like christmas morning for you! ENJOY!!!

AlienAnessa said...

Love the Easter basket!! Too stinkin' cute! I agree, God's been so gracious with Dakota, my heart is so happy for him!!

ShareThis