Monday, March 23, 2009

TECC Indulgence

This is my entry for TECC60, found on Taylor's blog.
The image is part of a great set from H&M Stamps, so cute and fun. I embossed the black panel, but in the pic it is barely noticeable. I also used a glaze pen for the icing, just a hint of shine.

The Twilight movie wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. Several of the performances were a little flat and it deviated from the book a bit more than I had hoped. It never really captured the love story properly. It was still a good story and I adore the guy playing Edward, oh so cute. Hopefully, they will have a bigger budget and replace a few of the actors for the remaining movies.


10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Yummy yummy.

Dawn said...

This is so pretty with the bold colors and the touch of black. It really makes the colors pop. Love the hint of shine. Great job.

Cathy said...

This is very cute!! Love the colors and the papers are divine!!! Makes me hungry!!

Hugs, Cathy

fishlips said...

Wow oh wow is this ever Stunning and I sure love the fun colors and the embossing is wonderful, just WONDERFUL!!!!!

Christi said...

Yummy!! I love the colors!

Deb Neerman said...

Just gorgeous, Tina!!!

Your cuppies look good enough to eat; great job with the sketch!

Allison said...

Love your bright cards!

Risa said...

Oh my, what a beautiful card! The cupcakes are very yummy and I love your color combo!!!
I went to see Twilight twice when it was in the theater and rented the dvd yesterday. I'm really looking forward to the next movie, New Moon!
hugs
Risa:)

Meli Mitchell said...

Oooooh, I love this card. The colors and the way you arranged it are so my style!

And as I said on Shala's blog...the movie was a disaster, but I could watch Robert Pattinson walk around smeared in dog poo and I'd be happily entertained :o)

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is just yummy! Love the colors!

Hugs~Becky

ShareThis