Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthday Cupcake

Another card using Cupcake Friends from Queen Kat Designs.

I used some of my favorite Making Memories designer paper, too bad I can't find any more of it. I used a white gel pen to add a little detail to the cupcake.

Be sure to head to the Queen Kat Designs blog for some more goodness today, I have a card posted for one of the challenges using yet another cupcake from this fun set.

Only a few more sleeps until my Copic Certification class on Sunday, I can hardly wait. And, Katie will be there, and I am thrilled to be meeting her.


15 comments:

Michelle said...

whooo Copic Certification - how fun! And extra special that you'll get to meet Katie!! Enjoy yourself! Now I know who to ask all my questions too, *wink, wink*!

Love the card - I have some of that paper too!! :o)

Cindy Haffner said...

So yummy, awesome job.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so yummy! Love the colors!! Have a great time getting your copic certification! I wish I could go! Have a great day!

Christi said...

Oh Tina! This is yummy!!

Lauren said...

This is awesome! I love the colors. The frosting looks amazingly yummy!

Lynn said...

This is such a yummy looking chocolate cupcake card! I like this designer paper too and your layout is fantastic!

Danni said...

Oh wow!! Copic certification! You go girl! And to meet Katie too!! Wow, how fun!
Love your card, it is just yummy!

AlienAnessa said...

Yummy, stinkin' awesome card!!

Nicola said...

Delicious card Tina - such a "sweet" image and fab papers - love that ribbon ! -x-

Jane Wetzel said...

Wow Tina! This card looks good enough to eat.! Great job! :)

Deb Neerman said...

This card is terrific, Tina! Great job!

Congrats on attending a Copic cert. class ... I'd love to go. You'll have to let us know what you've learned when you return!

~Hugs, Deb

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is absolutely yummy, Tina!!!!

Hugs~Becky

~amy~ said...

super card Tina...gotta love cupcakes!!

Rachel said...

OOH what a yummy card!! I love that paper too. Have fun at copic certification class!! :0)

Risa said...

Your card is so yummy...your image and DP are very pretty!
Have fun with your Copic Class Tina!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis