Thursday, April 16, 2009

Caught A Bug?

You can go here to see my post on the Queen Kat Designs blog for today. In fact, I will be posting on the blog each Thursday. Hope you check it out!

I used Ladybug Friends designed by Diane Zechman for CC Designs. I fell in love with it during the peeks and knew that I had to have it.

The papers are really fun with great patterns, perfect for spring. I finally used my Spellbinders labels trio, I've had them for some time and never used them.

I'm trying to use up some of my stash, hopefully I won't bore you with it.


12 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a sweet card Tina!! I love the colors!

All Pink girl said...

Hi Tina xxxx
stunning card babe xxx love the image so cute and your layout is fabulous ,hugs Dawnxxx

Lisa Foster said...

Oh thesse little bugs are the cutest ever!!!! Love this card, Tina! Super Duper CUTE!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Those buys are adorable.

Lynn said...

Totally adorable!!!
Love the layout and colors with these cute lady bugs!

Rachel said...

Oh, i just love ladybugs!! you did a fabulous job with this card tina!

Danni said...

Oh so cute! Love this!

Meli Mitchell said...

I really love all the layering here. Fun, bright colors and you're right, those ladybugs are precious.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute!! Love your bugs!! Love the colors!!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this! So fun and colorful ... and that DP is wonderful!!!

Michelle said...

Love the bright card - and I'm a sucker for puns like that. It just makes me smile and would definitely cheer me up!! You could never bore me - you always have such wonderful creations!!

Risa said...

Very cute card!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis