Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Fairy For Kayleigh

This is a special digi stamp that Katie had made to benefit the Freeman family as their daughter, Kayleigh, fights for her life. You can see their story here. I will tell you that you will need a box of tissues, so be prepared.
This text is taken directly from the Paper Makeup Stamps blog:

Hello everyone! I switching out today's regularly scheduled post for something far more important! Recently, I came across a blog about a little baby girl, her struggle for life, and her family's struggle to stay afloat through it all. It struck a cord with me personally for many many reasons. Then, a cry from a dear friend asked for help. I knew immediately this was something I wanted to do. Something that I wanted to help others to do. I called up Diem (the illustrator for the Beautiful Day Fairies collection) and asked how fast she could draw me up a new stamp. She loved the idea and we chatted a bit about what we wanted and today I can present to you...

A Fairy for Kayleigh! You can purchase this digi stamp HERE. Shortly before writing this post, I saw that Modern Sugar Blvd is also doing a few digi stamps that the proceeds all go to Kayleigh's family. Their Sweetnilla and Precious Prayer stamps can be found here and here. In addition to helping this family... anyone who creates a card using ANY of these stamps (they do not just have to be the PMS stamps!) can link up their post here on MR Linky. On May 30th, I will draw 1 lucky winner to receive a $25 gift certificate towards the PMS store.

If you can help, please do.

11 comments:

Danni said...

So precious. Wonderful card!

Christi said...

This is gorgeous!!

Kim said...

Oh Tina, so precious - major drooling over your coloring!

Meli Mitchell said...

She's beautiful. You did a fabulous job.

Risa said...

Your card is very precious and lovely Tina! I have the Kayleigh family in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for sharing the link and the Paper Makeup Stamp Company is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Cindy Haffner said...

Very precious.

Lisa (lakind) said...

You did a fantastic job with the image, Tina! It's so lovely!

Lisa

Jenn D said...

This is a precious stamp and what a wonderful way to help out.

Michelle said...

What a wonderful stamp and great way to help a family in need - it really touched me. Your card is absolutely beautiful and does the image great justice!

Dawn Mercedes said...

very pretty!

Cathy said...

This is beautiful!! I love it!!

ShareThis