Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fore You!

I whipped up this card to thank my boss for coming up with cute quips for my fellas from Stamping Bella.

My boss is a golfer and a pretty snappy dresser, so he should enjoy this card. I used the same papers and colors as my card yesterday. I originally thought this paper was more suited to babies, but it looks pretty good for this masculine card as well.


Well, I will be at my Copic Certification class today, cross your fingers that I find it. I'm going to a city that I have never been to before and it's supposed to rain all day.


I'll catch up with everyone on Monday!


9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, love your play on words.

Risa said...

Your boss is going to love his charming and fun card Tina! I love what you did with the golf ball...very creative!
hugs
Risa:)

Lynn said...

Holy Cow this card is so awesome!!! I love everything about it and I'm sure your boss will too!
Cool golf ball that you created!

Allison said...

Super creation today! Loving the golfer!

Danni said...

Can't wait to hear about your class!!
Very fun card!

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

This is terrific. I love that you added your own golf ball. Great job. My daughter is a golfer. I will have to remember this one. TFS

Jenn D said...

Have fun at your class Tina! I hope it was easy to find. I love my GPS to take me places especially when I'm not familiar with the area. This is super cute and I think the masculine colors work well with the dsp.

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, this is perfection! Love your "golf ball!!" You're my idol ...

Rachel said...

This is soooo cute!

ShareThis