Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Green Tea

I used Lauren's Get a Handle On It template to package some green tea. Naturally, I used green cardstock and then used the navy blue for the scallop frame and bottom of the box, the tea bag was totally my inspiration for this. As you can see, I channeled Lauren...the scallop frame is something she does often.

The teapot image was included FREE in an order from Susana's store and totally came in handy for this particular project and any others that involve tea. I really want the new set PTI put out this month, but it just isn't possible right now.

I used Swirly Tree from Paper Makeup Stamps all around the box as well, I thought it emulated steam.

8 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, Tina, this is gorgeous!!! LOVE, love, love those colors together ... love your "steam" ... how clever!!

You rocketh!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh cool, I love those colors.

~amy~ said...

Love this Tina!!!! The paper and the ribbons are perfect-o! Love the tea pot image too!!!

Lauren said...

Fabulous job with the template Tina! I love it.

Risa said...

Great job Tina! The teapot looks so perfect on the cute box!
hugs
Risa:)

Rachel said...

This is FABULOUS Tina!! I sooo love those templates!

Danni said...

This is so nice!! Great job!

Smriti said...

So cute! oooh loving the ribbon :)

ShareThis