Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hanging Hearts

Be sure to head over to the Queen Kat Designs blog to see my blog post for this week. It's a fun one!

I used a tree from the Funky Trees set found at Queen Kat Stamps. I stamped the hearts from the set and then covered them in stickles. Isn't that a fun image?!!

This is also my card for the sketch from Beary Box for this week. Be sure to stop by the blog and see what the other designers did with this fabulous sketch. You can also see what the prize is for this week's winner! If you decide to play with us, be sure to link your card up so we can all see it.

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

super sweet card Tina!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your sweet hearts Tina, awesome job.

Risa said...

What a super cute card Tina! The heart tree is so cute!!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Kim said...

What a cool tree - lovely card!

Lauren said...

This is so pretty! I love the polka dot background.

Rachel said...

This is a very pretty card!! I just love that layout and those colors are awesome!

Christi said...

How sweet! I love the colors!

Lisa Foster said...

Awesome Tina! Love your image! Lovely work with this sketch!

Michelle said...

WOW - you've been busy! I've missed so many of your posts. Please know that I looked at each one and love all of them! Your work is fantastic, my friend!!

ShareThis