Monday, April 20, 2009

A PMS Color Challenge

I used sweet Caliope with Heart for the Paper Makeup Challenge this week. Our Challenge Hostess is the wonderfully talented Dawn Knight; she chose Cameo Coral, Summer Sun, Old Olive, and Kraft. I had to use Ripe Avocado since I am out of Old Olive. Jenn, I am gonna have to place an order soon!

Caliope is colored with copics on my new favorite paper, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White. We got samples of it at the Copic Certification class yesterday and I can say that I am thoroughly impressed with it. Hopefully, I will be able to find some soon enough.

Remember to go to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog and take a look to see what the other fabulous designers did with this challenge. We'd love for you to try it as well! If you upload to any public gallery, be sure to use the keyword PMSMC08 and use Mr. Linky on the PMS blog so we can all take a look. Also, if you participate before Saturday, you will have your card or project featured in the Sunday Showoff. That's always fun!!!

I used this week's SFYTT from Jen as well. Perfect for the image I wanted to use, I love it when that happens.

I had hoped to get about three cards stamped once I returned home, but I was too pooped. I managed this one and will attempt more on my day off on Wednesday. Gotta practice all those techniques we were taught!

16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling, super coloring.

E.T said...

oh i love this!

~amy~ said...

Oh Tina...what a spectacular job combining challenges!!! Your card is a-dorable!!!

Risa said...

Your card is super cute Tina! I love all the wonderful colors and the image is adorable!
At the moment I use either PTI Stampers Select or Neenah Solar White paper. This Neenah Classic Crest sounds very interesting to me right now. If you have a link, would you please share it, I would like to buy a pack and sample it.
hugs
Risa:)

Kim said...

That is adorable, Tina. I'm so jealous you and Katie got to meet. I hope you took pix!!!

Danni said...

Love this card!! So very fun!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Super cute, Tina1 I love that image!

Hugs~Becky

Meli Mitchell said...

When I saw this on the PMS Blog, I had to come over personally and tell you just how adorable this is!

Nancy said...

The colors are awesome for the challenge, and you picked the perfect layout to highlight it!! Great work!!

Michelle said...

Cute coloring - sounds like your Copic class was good. I've never heard of the Neenah Classic Crest paper - you'll have to share where you find it.

Dawn Mercedes said...

awesome piercing...my favorite sort of easy embellie!

Dawn said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the colors and your coloring is wonderful! what a great card and I love the piercing!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute!! Awesome piercing and coloring!! What a cheery card!!

Deb Neerman said...

Adorable!

Rachel said...

Oh how adorable!!

brenda said...

This is so very cute.

Brenda x

ShareThis