Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Queen Kat Designs Blog Hop

Today, Design Team Members for Queen Kat Designs are mixing it up and participating in a blog hop. If you came here from the Queen Kat Designs blog, you are on the right track. If not, you might want to start here and see all the fabulousness from the beginning.

Today's theme is paper piecing. I used Cupcake Friends, I just keep reaching for it. I took the easy way out and just pieced the cupcake liner. I have also been reaching for my white gel pen a little more these days, it certainly adds a little something to the image for definition.

I used the Birthday Cuttlebug Embossing Folder for the white panel, it adds so much texture as well as eliminating the need for a sentiment.

Your next stop is the fun and talented KellyJean. Have fun hopping!!!


14 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very yummy and rich, love it.

Maria Levine said...

awesome stuff Tina!! Thanks!

Michelle said...

CA-ute card, Tina - it's very yummy! I like how you used the white pen...I need to use mine more!

KellyJean said...

SO yummy, Tina! Your blog is awesome!

Michelle said...

Great card Tina!! Love the colors!

Martha said...

oh i have this stamp, love how yours came out., love the colors.

Lisa Foster said...

How cute! I love the design! The Cb'd BG looks perfect too!

Danni said...

Great card!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this, Tina!! It looks good enough to eat ... and I love the green and turquoise together!

Your cuppy looks delish!!

Shannon said...

Great card! Love the colors you picked.

Kelly Braund said...

Very cute Tina!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Very yummy Tina!! Awesome coloring and layout!! Beautiful Job!

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute...the colors and the yummish cupcake!!

Katie Cotton said...

this is SO cute! Love it!

ShareThis