Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sweet Treats

I used Mini Sweets from Queen Kat Designs for this card. It has some lovely images and two sentiments AND is on sale.
I apologize if you have already seen this on the Queen Kat Designs blog, but I have not had a whole lot of time in the bat cave. I am hoping to find lots of time this weekend however. But, planting season is here and I'm hoping that the yard gets cleaned up for all my flower beds and rose bushes. Duke is preparing the yard and beds, I just have to assist...er, supervise what goes where.

He's also buying some lumber to convert our small back deck into a larger storage room. Our house is bursting at the seams! I suppose it's a good problem to have, it just cuts into my stamp time. I don't like for that to happen, ever!

12 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute card!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool colors, Happy Stamping.

~amy~ said...

whatta super cute card Tina!! Love the colors!

Allison said...

Super fun colors...makes me hungry. Off to get some breaky!

Meli Mitchell said...

You guys sound busy. Bat Cave..ha ha!

I really like the colors you used with these darling images. Beautiful!

Risa said...

What a cute and fun card Tina...your images are so cute and the DP is pretty!
As soon as the rains cease, we plan on getting our yard together also. I love flowers and such and can't wait to pretty up the front porch.
Have a great day and try not to work too hard:)
hugs
Risa:)

Lisa Foster said...

Super cute, Tina!

Nancy said...

So cute!!! I love the colors, dp, and the images!! Great job!!

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

This turned out great. I laughed when you said the bat cave. LOL. I was outside all day working on my yard until I came upon a snake. Eeeks. I think I will stamp instead. Super card. TFS

Christi said...

Yummy! I love the colors!

Lynn said...

These are really cute images and the colors and layout you used are perfect with them!

Deb Neerman said...

Cute! Love the color combination!

ShareThis