Saturday, April 18, 2009

Welcome Baby

My nephew and his wife welcomed a healthy baby boy into the world on Monday. My brother and his wife are in hog heaven! I can hardly believe my younger brother is already a grandparent.....makes me feel old.

I'm not entirely sure where this image came from but I think I got it on sale at HL some time ago specifically to make a card for this particular occasion. One of the rare times I planned ahead, go me!

This card will accompany some cute baby goodies next week. We're all putting a little something in a box for them. They've been collecting since they found out they were expecting, so they really don't need much. But, you can never have too many onesies, diapers, and jammas.

Dakota had to have a blood transfusion this week as well, 2 pints. He's recovering well and has a few more chemotherapy treatments next week. Hopefully, just four more and he's done. Of course, this all depends on the status of his numerous tumors.

14 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

what an adorable card..your coloring is really nice..

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina so soft and pretty, perfect.

Kim said...

That is such a sweet card. Hugs and prayers to Dakota.

Michelle said...

Congrats for your nephew & wife - the card is perfect for a beautiful new baby boy!

Keeping Dakota in my prayers - what a tough time for a little boy to go through!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is just too cute, Tina!

Congratulations to your nephew and his wife.

Thanks for the update on Dakota! I'm keeping him in my prayers.

Hugs~Becky

Risa said...

Congrats are in order to your nephew and his wife!
Your card is super adorable Tina! The image and color combo are beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)

Danni said...

Such a great card! Love everything about it!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so sweet! What a great baby card! I love your coloring, Ms. Tina!!!

~amy~ said...

cute baby card...congrats to the happy family!!! Sending Get well wishes to Dakota..

Lynn said...

So adorable!!!

Jenn D said...

This is super cute Tina! Congrats to your nephew and his wife and congrats to your brother on being a grandparent!

I hope Dakota is doing well after his transfusion. I think about him a lot.

E.T said...

excellent colour combo!

Deb Neerman said...

Love your baby card! The colors rock!

Rachel said...

Awww what a sweet card!! congrats to your brother and wife on their sweet baby!! :0)

ShareThis