Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What?

This is my new favorite song, oh my word! I just happened to hear this song Sunday afternoon and in typical Tina fashion, I am completely obsessed with it.

This is Jen's SFYTT for this week, I used Tweeties from C.C. Designs available at All That Scraps.

I love these birds, so whimsical and cute. Those lashes did me in! The image is stamped onto Neenah paper, this is my last quart sheet and I hope to get some more next week. I love it, the copics blend so smoothly on it.

There was a contest throughout our company, which consists of several newspapers and other publications, where the first to respond won Quantum of Solace and some popcorn. The first three responses were from the office I work in. So, tonight is my night and I got two bags of popcorn to boot. Can't wait to see it, love the Bond movies.

14 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling and sweet, I love the added red ribbon.

~amy~ said...

Now how cute is this and yes, I love those eyelashes!!!

Risa said...

Your card is adorable Tina! I love this new C.C. Designs image...so cute and fun!
Congratulations on winning the latest James Bond movie :)
hugs
Risa:)

Rachel said...

What a sweet card!! you did a wonderful job with that cute bird!!

Hugs,
Rachel

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

I LOVE that song. It is awesome. The lead singer is hmmmmhmmmm. Thanks for sharing. I just ordered this little guy. Just could not pass up those lashes. TFS

Deb Neerman said...

Cute, cute, cute! And those beautiful long eyelashes kill me, too!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your sweet tweety!! Cute, Cute, Cute!! Love your colors and the ribbon too!

AlienAnessa said...

Oh my holy goodness, I so love this, how keyYUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!! =)

AlienAnessa said...

Come on!!! You gotta give the details about the contest and what you submitted to WIN!!!! Congrats!!!

Jenn D said...

How darling is this? That image makes me smile and the sentiment is perfect. "What" is how I answer about everything. LOL!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is just too cute for words! I love the look on the little guys face!

Hugs~Becky

Lisa Foster said...

Love that BIRD! How cool! Awesome card, Tina! :)
L

Katie Cotton said...

omg this is so cute!

Christina Fischer said...

ACK!! This is so cute, Tina! Your coloring is fantastic! :)

ShareThis