Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bubbling Over

This image and sentiment were stamped out for me from Lynn. I love the Changito stamps, they are too much fun.
I went a little nutso with the Dazzling Diamonds, but bubbles can be sparkly! I am also loving the airbrush compressor, so easy to use with Copics.

Getting ready for the weekend, it should be pretty uneventful, but I hope to get loads done. I'm also getting some images colored, so when the time comes, I can start creating.

SNR is having open calls for the June and July issues, please be sure to take a look.

Oh, and be sure to check the Queen Kat Designs blog, it's my day to post and you don't want to miss it.


9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh those Monkeys make me smile, I love your colors.

Lisa Foster said...

How FUN! This is just total CUTENESS, Tina! Love it as always! Hugs, Lisa

~amy~ said...

such the FUN card Tina...you can never too much dazzling diamonds...love that stuff!

Danni said...

Totally cute! I wanna go blow bubbles with them!

Deb Neerman said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVE all the sparkle and dazzle!!

Risa said...

Awwww...your card is too cute Tina!!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Allison said...

Sweetness...love sparkly bubbles! And I can tell that that airbrush and you will not soon be parted!

Rachel said...

Oh how adorable!! I love Changito too. you did a fabulous job.
hugs,
Rachel

AlienAnessa said...

I just so love this adorable work of art!!! =)

ShareThis