Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Fairy Nice Day

I got to participate in the SCS Sketch Challenge this week, SC229. Woot!

Ashlie was perfect for the main image panel for this week's sketch, so I went with it. I used some fun colors that matched this super pretty paper from American Crafts. I just love the polka dots. Once she was colored, I added stickles to her wings. Stickles are just perfect for all the fairies that Paper Makeup Stamps carries.

Hope you are having a great Wednesday. I am awaiting delivery of my airbrush compressor and hope to get some practice time in before the boy gets home.

14 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

super cute card!!!!

Rachel said...

so cute! love that paper.
hugs,
Rachel

Lelia said...

Very cute Tina! Love that image!
Hugs,
Lelia

~amy~ said...

Sweet card Tina...great sketch!

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet.

Christi said...

This is the sweetest!!!

Deb Neerman said...

So cute!! LOVE the sketch ... and the stamp! Your coloring here is just wonderful, Tina!

Nancy said...

Such a beautiful card, Tina!! Thanks for playing in the Flutter By Wednesday challenge this week!!

Michelle said...

Love the bright colors and Ashlie's red shirt is beautiful! It's a great sketch and hey it's on a Wednesday with two dp's so you meet Danni's Flutter By challenge as well!!

Risa said...

Your card is so cute Tina! Your coloring and shading are tops!
hugs
Risa:)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Tina! Your coloring is over the top! Great colors and use of the sketch!!

Danni said...

Super cute!! Love the fun colors you chose and wow, your coloring is awesome!!
I was so happy to see your name on my Mister Linky!! I've missed you on Wednesday's!! Hugs!

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Tina, love your wonderful colouring to this sweet image and those papers are delish.
Nicola -x-

Cassie said...

you rocked it tina! happy to see you fluttering with us this week! i've missed having you on the team!

ShareThis