Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Few RAKs

Allison sent this stamp set from Making Memories, two Studio G sets, 2 rolls of American Crafts ribbon, and a great card. SCORE! All of this for playing along in her No Housework Day challenge.

The ribbon and card are in an undisclosed location....the boy took off with them before I snapped the photo and I was too lazy to look for it.

The fabulously talented and sweet Lynn, sent me some Changitos, Stampendous Bees, and Riley images. And a gorgeous card, which again, has been kidnapped and being held for ransom.

The images at the top are from Michelle, a great stamper and friend. She sent Kettos, Gorjuss Girls, Magnolias, and all sorts of other images. I can't wait to get coloring!

Thanks to all of you for thinking about me, I am lucky to have such great blogging friends.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

glad you got them! I can't wait to see how you color them so then I can copy!! You rock, my friend, and I'm so lucky to have gotten to know you through blogging!! ENJOY!

Risa said...

Great gifts Tina! I can't wait to see what you make with these goodies!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis