Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers Hop

It's Wednesday and that means another blog hop for Queen Kat Designs. Our challenge this week is flowers, flowers, flowers.

If you came directly to my blog, you are missing the hop fun! If you came here from the Queen Kat Designs blog, you are on the right track.

We all have flowers, right?! So get them out and use them on your card or project.

I used Shroomies, again, I love this stamp! The flowers are some that I found at Target of all places, I just added some bling to the centers.

The next stop on the hop is Beverly.


19 comments:

Jacqueline said...

beautiful card!!

~amy~ said...

gotta love the mushies!!! CUTE card Tina!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Tina this is darling. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Beverly aka beestamper said...

ooo.. I love THIS card! Those shroomies are adorable, and I love the soft touch of the felt flowers! Great card!

Juliet Diley said...

I love those shroomies! They are one of my FAVORITE stamps!!!

Allison said...

Super cute mushrooms...and so well colored! Loving the felt flowers too!

Martha said...

such a cute stamp and awesome card!

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous, Tina ... love you 'shrooms and the color combination ... great card!

Christi said...

What a cute image! Pretty card!!

kjg said...

Love it, Tina! Great colors!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card, Tina!!! I have something for you on my blog!!
-t

Danni said...

Very nice card!!

Risa said...

Your card is very cute and fun Tina!
hugs
Risa:)

Penny said...

gorgeous!! Shroomies is one of my all time favs also!

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

I love mushroom images. I have TOO MANY FLOWERS. I like the way you added them to your card. Great job..

Lisa (lakind) said...

Love these mushrooms! Great card, Tina!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Tina, this is so stinkin cute! Love the colors!!!!

Hugs~Becky

AlienAnessa said...

Love how you did this, too stinkin' cute!! =)

Anne said...

I love the way you colored the shrooms!! Great color combo!

ShareThis