Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hi There, Ketto

This little Ketto image is one that Michelle stamped out for me. Cute, cute, cute!

I used lovely papers from Stampin' Up! called, Pink Flamingo. They are so vibrant and beautiful and I have had lots of fun using them. The sketch is Mojo44, a great one with lots of layers.

I completed my first article for Scrapbook News and Review, sent the pictures on Sunday. My hope is that people find it useful and informative, and keep coming back for more because I have tons of material to cover. LOL It'll be in the June issue, I hope you take a look.


13 comments:

~amy~ said...

super adorable...lovin' that dsp...hmmm....I'll have to remember that one :)

Lisa Foster said...

This is fantastic! Great image to go with a great sketch! Love it!
YAY! COngrats on finishing your 1st article! I can't wait to read it! Hugs, Lisa

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she makes me smile, super fob. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Deb Neerman said...

GREAT card, Tina!! Love the color combination!

Can't wait to see your first article ... you go, girl!!!

~Hugs, Deb

Michelle said...

WOW you did an AWESOME job on her!! I didn't realize how little they are and I've had a bit of a challenge coloring them with copics. I'm still trying though! LOVE the color combination you picked and the sketch is perfect for it!!

Congrats on finishing your first article. I'm sure everyone will love it!!

Jane Wetzel said...

LOVE these Kettos..lovely job on this card...everything about it is CUTE! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love paper and your gorgeous layout! Great coloring of your image as well! Beautiful card Tina!

Risa said...

Tina, your card is gorgeous and beautifully colred! I love it!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Rachel said...

This is ADORABLE!! Fabulous colors!!
Hugs,
Rachel

Allison said...

Wow...what fun papers! Love them! And your ketto is darling!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh WOW! Love the colors, papers and layout! Your coloring is fantastic! :)

Cathy said...

I love the papers and the colors that you used on this!!

Congrats on your article! I'm sure we'll all love it!!

Hugs, Cathy

Katie Cotton said...

this is adorable!!!

ShareThis