Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How's It Waggin'?

I finally used one of Dustin Pike's dinosaurs available for purchase at Paper Makeup Stamps.

The sentiment is from H&M Stamps, A Little Behind. The dinosaur reminded me of the one in Night At The Museum, hence how I thought the sentiment was so clever.

Cody helped with sponging the edges....notice that the sponging is everywhere. Ah well, I love it when he helps, but then he gets his own artistic vision and phooey with mine. It still came out great!

I'd also like to wish Nancy a very Happy Birthday, she is a huge supporter of PMS. Have a great day girl!

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun card Tina!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee cute.

Kim said...

So cute Tina!

Risa said...

What a super cute card Tina! Your image is adorable!!
hugs
Risa:)

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Too too cute, Tina! Love the image with that sentiment!

Hugs~Becky

Christi said...

Hahaha!! Too cute!!!

Jenn D said...

How cute is that! I love it.

Michelle said...

Love the card - it made me laugh! The sentiment is perfect!!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, how cute is this?!? Love it and that sentiment is just perfect!

Cathy said...

This is so cute and funny!! Love it!!

Allison said...

What a fun image...and the sponging is great! Hell, if my kids helped, the card would look like a nightmare (probably with ketchup or chocolate on it too!).

AlienAnessa said...

Stinkin' LOVE the dinosaur, and that sentiment cracks me up! =)

Katie Cotton said...

how freakin' cute! great job and the coloring is fabulous!!!

Cathy said...

I love this!! How super cute and fun!! Great job!!

ShareThis