Monday, May 11, 2009

Kayleigh's Fairy

ETA: I just found out that $38,000.00 was raised at Dakota's benefit. I am just astounded at the generosity and love our Dakota has been shown during this most difficult time.

This is my entry for one of the challenges Christi issued at the PMS May Release Party on Thursday. This one is a sketch challenge, I love those! AND, for Lisa's challenge to Bling It On.

I used A Fairy For Kayleigh for my main image. She is full of sparkle, I used both Shimmerz and Stickles.
Hop on over to the PMS Forum to see all the challenges; if you don't have PMS stamps....no worries, we just want to see what you've got.

When you upload to any public gallery like SCS or PCP, please use the keyword PMSRP04 (sketch) and PMSMC11 (Monday challenge).

13 comments:

Danni said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and how you colored her...beautiful!

~amy~ said...

Lovin' all the sparkle! Happy Monday!

Kim said...

So pretty, Tina!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is precious. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Lisa Foster said...

This is so pretty!!! Love all that shimmer! Great job, as always Tina!
{{HUGS}}
L

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, great sketch! And a great card, too.

Sooooo beautifully colored, Tina! You're the new Copic Queen!!

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

Tina this is great. I love the way you colored her. The dp you chose goes so well with your image. That is so awesome about the money they raised. Super job.

Allison said...

Wowsers Tina...great job!

Risa said...

Your card is truly beautiful Tina! I love the sparkle and shimmer and your image is very pretty!
hugs
Risa:)

Jenn D said...

That's fabulous news for Dakota! I'm so happy to hear it went so well.

Your card is so cute. I just love these images.

Michelle said...

Tina - your card is absolutely beautiful. I just love how you colored the image. So happy to hear about the success of Dakota's benefit - that is truely awesome!

Cathy said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the colors!

AlienAnessa said...

Oh TH, this card is absolutely gorgeous - wow did you pull out the stops on this one. It's so lovely!! =)

ShareThis