Friday, May 29, 2009

Know the Plans

I was so happy to have participated in this week's sketch challenge at SCS, SC230. A super fun one with lots of layers.
I used a quote from the Believe set, which I don't see on the site. Maybe it's sold out, I'll get with Katie to find out.

Thank heavens it's Friday! I must say that although I have a ton of work to do at home, it'll be nice to get it done. My good friend will be here on Friday night, so I have to prepare my wreck of a home. But, the good news is that I have only two days of work next week, then a few vacation days.

13 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

Lauren said...

Tina! This is so pretty and elegant.

Jenn D said...

This is so pretty Tina. I hope you have a great time this weekend. If you want to see a disaster of a house come to mine. With me being gone for so long my kids really did a number on it. I worked for hours yesterday just straightening up the boys rooms. When I'm at home I make them pick up everyday, but it didn't happen while I was gone.

Deb Neerman said...

This is gorgeous, Tina! LOVE the color combination ... and the sentiment is really wonderful. Way to rock the SCS challenge!

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful.. love all the layers.

Risa said...

Your card is very beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)

Christi said...

This is gorgeous!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous! That verse is one of my favorites!!

Allison said...

Striking color palette! Love the sentiment in that die!

Lisa Foster said...

Gorgeous Tina! Yay for vacation days! Have fun with your friend!

Rachel said...

such a beautiful card!
hugs,
Rachel

AlienAnessa said...

This is so beautifully elegant!! Yummers!!!! =)

Michelle said...

Beautiful card! The quote is awesome!! Digging the color combo you used as well - too cool!

ShareThis