Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stitched Together

If you have arrived at my blog on your own, please be sure to go to the Queen Kat Designs blog to view all the goodness of today's blog hop. If you have arrived from the Queen Kat Designs blog, you are on the right track.

Today's Royal Kat Wednesday challenge is to use stitching on your card, real or faux. I opted for faux stitching.

I used one of the lovely trees from the Funky Trees set for my card today. Still having lots of fun with the airbrush machine. The Kaiser Craft rhinestones are the finishing touch.

Your next stop is Juliet, happy hopping!

14 comments:

kellyjean said...

This is lovely, Tina! I really like the side punched area. OH, and your Ketto card is ADORABLE as well. he.

Rachel said...

Love the colors!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so pretty, Tina! Love your faux stitching...it doesn't look faux at all!!

Beverly aka beestamper said...

I love these funky trees... and love your faux stitching.. awesome!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect love that tree!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

absolutely darling Tina!

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous!!! Love that tree ... and your airbrushing ... AND the faux stitching! Okay, love the whole dang thing!!

Dawn B. said...

This is terrific. I love the bling you added to the tree. Looks like cherries. Great airbrushing. I want one of those...Super job Tina.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your funky tree with the bling!! Great airbrushing and faux stiching!! Gorgeous girl!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card, Tina!! Great stitching!!

Cathy said...

This is so cute!!! I love your stitching and your airbrushing!! Behave youself with that thing!! LOL

Hugs, Cathy

Doreen Martinez said...

I love your work! The layering is terrific! i have the tree stamp set and hope to use it soon! I am an avid crafter who is a bit obsessed with organization. I have found the greatest craft furniture at the following website. I especially love the workbox. I am currently competing to win the EZ View desk. If you like, check out the site and vote for my entry in the giveaway gallery.
Thanks in advance.

Doreen Martinez
http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Tina! The bling on the tree is awesome and I love your sewing!
hugs
Risa:)

Rachel said...

great card!! love those rhinestones.
hugs,
Rachel

ShareThis