Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tower of Cuppies

So the image is one I received from Allison, cute cuppies.
I went with a very simple, unfussy layout and then just used my nesties to cut out the image and the scalloped mat.

I managed to get quite a bit done creatively yesterday and hope for more of the same over the weekend.

My HS BFF is arriving the first week of June, so I am taking some extra days off from work to spend some time with her and her family. They will be staying in Gatlinburg until Friday, at which time she will be staying a couple days with me. Yippers! I am extremely happy to be seeing her, it's been about 20 years.


7 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Tina this is so cute! Love all those yummy cupcakes! Hugs~ Lisa

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So yummy and sweet.

Danni said...

Very nice!

Michelle said...

cute card and how fun that you get to see your HS BFF!!! I haven't seen my HS friends in FOREVER!! Enjoy your visit!!

Rachel said...

so cute! love that paper!! :0)
hugs,
Rachel

Deb Neerman said...

Adorable!! LOVE that cuppie image!

Have fun with your BFF ... it's so hard to believe that so much time has gone by since HS, isn't it?!? Yikes, time DOES fly!

ShareThis