Friday, May 22, 2009

Watermelon Bee

This is one of the images I received from Lynn; a cute little Stampendous Bee.

You can see I had to try out the airbrush compressor with my copic markers, such a fun effect. I definitely need practice and will be doing that this weekend with any luck. Fun! It's a little noisier than I had hoped.

Cody had to try it out too, thank goodness it's simple enough to do. He had a blast; even made a scene with flowers and leaves. His teacher will be the recipient of that little gem.

I hope to enjoy the long weekend ahead. It'll be great to stay in my jammies for sure. But, there is some cleaning to be done as well since I will be having guests in a little over a week. Gotta get the dust bunnies OUT. So, time to clean the cabinets, windows, and baseboards.

16 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so cute a perfect summer card. Your airbrushing looks awesome!

~amy~ said...

sweet card Tina...love the summery colors!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so cute, awesome job coloring. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooo cute!! Love the color combination and that image is wonderful! And colored so beautifully, too.

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

This is the perfect image for this long weekend. Love the background. I have been looking at those. Yours looks terrific..TFS

Danni said...

So, so cute! I just love that bee!!

Lauren said...

This is super cute! Great layout and coloring

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Katie Cotton said...

very very cute! Now i dont know who eats salt on a watermelon, but it's a darling card! I still need to get my airbrush for the copics! :)

Michelle said...

Hope the cleaning doesn't take too long so you have more time to create! This card is wonderful - love the bee and the sketch is too cute!

Enjoy your long weekend!!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so cute, Tina! Love the Fun colors! Hugs, Lisa

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is adorable Tina! What gorgeous coloring and fun cheery colors! Beautiful!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Tina, this is adorable! I love how fun and happy it is! The air brushing gives it such a nice touch! Have fun!

Hugs~Becky

Rachel said...

Now this is ADORABLE!! I love all those beautiful colors you used, and that image toooo cute! Congrats on the airbrush compressor, i'm still trying to talk myself into trying out the one with just the can~lol. Have Fun!!
hugs~
Rachel

Allison said...

What fun colors...terrific card!

Risa said...

Aww..your card is adorable!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis